Turn in signed PIAA physicals/recertifications for Spring Track into the athletic office by 2/25/19
It was a great turnout today for Spring Track sign-ups. Here are a few notes:
1. PIAA required physicals or recertification forms for Spring Track must be turned into the Athletic Office, NOT the coach.
2. Personal data forms were to be turned in today for Spring Track. If you did not turn your form into today, please drop it off at the Athletic Office.
3. If you did not receive an orange recertification form, please pick one up in the Athletic Office.
4. In order to join winter track practices, you must fill out an intramural consent form, signed by a parent. Turn the form into Coach Kami at winter track practice. Do NOT turn winter track club forms into the Athletic Office, as it is a club, not a sport.
5. All required documents for spring track have been uploaded to this website under the “documents” tab.
6. If there are any questions or concerns, email Coach Kami at: firstname.lastname@example.org or EHStrackandfield@eastpennsd.org