Spirit Wear, Practice, Holidays, Meets, and Spring track sign-ups
The weather has thrown us a curve this December, but we have adjusted well. The EHS staff has been gracious and supportive in allowing us to utilize indoor hallways and facilities for practice. A few things:
1. SPIRIT WEAR IS IN! Will be delivered Wednesday, 12/18/19 after practice. If there are any issues, please contact our coordinator Trish Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. JINGLE BELL RELAYS AND COOKIES will be held on Friday 12/20/19 after school 11:15 – 2:00pm. We have the aux gym and sports center area. We do not want the athletes waiting outside in the cold, so we will make sure to organize event groups. I will also have the field house open during trials. Still, please be sure to dress appropriately.
3. No practice over Holiday Break, unfortunately. But the athletes have been instructed in plenty of workouts he/she is expected to continue. Call up a friend and train together!
4. First indoor meet at Ocean Breeze on Monday 12/30/19 is set and Ursinus is just a few days after 1/4/20 which is due tomorrow, Wednesday 12/18/19. There are still 2 other meets at the end of January for opportunities to compete, and a qualifying meet in February.
5. SPRING TRACK SIGN UPS WILL BE HELD ON Tuesday Feb 4 in the cafeteria after school. Athletes must sign up in order to tryout for the team. Physicals at the school will be held on Wed Feb 12, impact testing dates to come. All athletes must have a physical turned in and impact testing complete. The calendar is already posted for the spring season so avoid any vacations or conflicts.
6. Final roster attached below.
Wishing all a happy and healthy holiday break,
The document Winter_Track_2019-2020_final_roster.pdf was attached to this post.