Great first day of practice!
What a great first day of winter track practice with 142 students attending! The coaches were throughly impressed by your cooperation and hard work today! Each and every one of you made a positive first impression. Circuits are fun, right?
Here are some details to remember:
1. DRESS WARM -IT WILL BE MUCH COLDER THE REST OF THE WEEK. HATS/GLOVES/SWEATS
2. MONDAY AND WEDNESDAYS ARE FOR ALL EVENT GROUPS – EXPECT A GROUP WORKOUT AGAIN, THEN WILL BREAK
OUT INTO EVENT GROUPS.
3. FRIDAY PRACTICE IS FOR ALL GROUPS, EXCEPT DISTANCE
4. SATURDAY PRACTICE IS FOR DISTANCE ONLY
5. MEETING FOR THOSE PARTICIPATING IN THE FIRST INDOOR MEET ON 12/29/18 ON WEDNESDAY AFTER PRACTICE AT
4:30-4:40 PM. IT WILL BE QUICK. COACH KAMI HAS SPOKEN TO THESE STUDENTS ALREADY.
6. PLEASE PICK UP YOUR WATER BOTTLES AND CLOTHES AFTER PRACTICE. COACH KAMI THREW AWAY ABOUT 5
EMPTY/HALF WATER BOTTLES AND MULTIPLE PIECES OF CLOTHING LEFT ON THE TRACK.