Upcoming practices, meets, Bjs social night, and spring track info
Today surely did not feel like winter, but a nice glimpse of outdoor track weather! A few things:
1. Practice on Friday 1/17/20 is moved up to 1:15 pm – 3:00 pm.
2. NO practice on 1/20/20 (practice on your own) and I’m still waiting to hear back about Wednesday 1/22/20 practice.
3. Those who are in the Ursinus meet 1/19/20 : Arrive at 7:00 am for 7:15 am bus departure, return by 5 ish
4. Those who are in the Franklin and Marshall meet 1/26/20: Arrive at 7:45 am for 8:00 am bus departure, and I really am not sure when we will arrive back, but likely after 6:30 pm.
5. Outdoor track sign-ups will be Tuesday, Feb 4, after school in the cafeteria. Students must sign up in order to try out for the Spring Track Team. Tryout schedule and process will be discussed at that time.
6. Physicals for Outdoor spring track (for any student who has not had a physical yet this school year) will be held on Wednesday Feb 12: Girls at 3:40pm and Boys at 4:30pm. If you already have a physical from another sport or already done, you must turn in a recertification physical form which simply requires a parent signature.
7. Impact testing for Outdoor spring track (for any student who has not had impact testing yet) will be held on Wednesday Feb 19 promptly at 3:00 pm.
BJS SOCIAL NIGHT AND FUNDRAISER FOR TRACK AND FIELD WILL BE HELD ON TUESDAY JAN 28 FROM 5-11. SEE ATTACHED FLYER
The document FundraiserFlyer__1_.pdf was attached to this post.