News and Announcements
Sorry, the weather isn’t cooperating. Due to weather conditions, we will have to cancel practice again tomorrow 2/13. Take the time to get your spring track paper work turned into the athletic office and get your physical if you need it in the cafeteria after school.
Boys physical 3:40pm
Girls physical 4:30pm
Those who have been weighttraining may still report to weight training 2:45-3:45pm.
Weight training still ON for tomorrow 2/11 though! Those who have been involved, please report to the weight room as usual.
Outdoor Winter track cancelled tomorrow, Monday 2/11 due to weather expected both before, during, and after. Hopefully, we will see you all on Wednesday!
It was a great turnout today for Spring Track sign-ups. Here are a few notes:
1. PIAA required physicals or recertification forms for Spring Track must be turned into the Athletic Office, NOT the coach.
2. Personal data forms were to be turned in today for Spring Track. If you did not turn your form into today, please drop it off at the Athletic Office.
3. If you did not receive an orange recertification form, please pick one up in the Athletic Office.
4. In order to join winter track practices, you must fill out an intramural consent form, signed by a parent. Turn the form into Coach Kami at winter track practice. Do NOT turn winter track club forms into the Athletic Office, as it is a club, not a sport.
5. All required documents for spring track have been uploaded to this website under the “documents” tab.
6. If there are any questions or concerns, email Coach Kami at: firstname.lastname@example.org or EHStrackandfield@eastpennsd.org
Practice will be ON for tomorrow Monday 2/4/19. We may have to utilize parking lots and such, but we should be able to get a good workout in with the warmer temps.
Reminder that Spring Track sign-ups will be held on Tuesday 2/5/19 right after school, 2:30-3:15 pm in the Cafeteria. There have been numerous emails about students not being able to make it, however athletes must sign up in order to participate. It is strongly encouraged you make every effort to stop by directly after school to get the tryout information and forms required to be able to participate.
Winter track is a club, and attendance/commitment is “loose.” Spring Track is a Varsity sport, so there is a higher level of commitment expected. Make every effort to attend the meeting, due to the large number of athletes involved.